Sooner Plant Farm Guarantee
Arrive Healthy Guarantee:
Sooner Plant Farm takes great pride in delivering high quality healthy plants to our customers as our 15+ years of Garden Watchdog reviews can attest. Although we take special efforts securely packaging your plants in our custom designed heavy duty shipping cartons in the rare instance you receive a plant that is damaged, we require that you notify us within 24 hours of delivery and send us pictures of the plants and state the problem or concern. We will promptly determine the severity of the damage and the best direction to proceed. If we conclude the plant’s health has been compromised due to the severity of the damage, we will issue a store credit for 100% plant. Customers may reorder the same plant or a different plant of their choice online. Note: Any upgraded shipping charges that have been requested by the customer are non-refundable.
Arrive Healthy Extended Guarantee:
If a plant arrives and you have concerns regarding its health, we require that you notify us within 24 hours of delivery and send us pictures of the plants and state, the problem or concern. We will promptly determine the severity and the best direction to proceed. If we conclude that the problem is a cosmetic issue and should not affect the overall health of the plant, we will request the plants to be planted and given additional time to recover. If we request that the plant should be planted, we will extend our 100% Arrive Healthy Guarantee to 60 days. If the reported plant dies within 60 days of delivery, notify us and send us a picture of the dead plant. We will issue a store credit for 100% plant and any paid normal shipping charges. You may reorder the same plant or a different plant of your choice online. Note: Any upgraded shipping charges that have been requested by the customer are non-refundable.
**Arrival Only Guarantee**
Some selected plants like Annuals and, Tropicals, and difficult to grow plants identified with an Arrival Only Guarantee are not covered by any extended guarantees.
NOTE: Minor leaf damage and minor broken non-structural branches or stems, although not cosmetically desirable, in most cases do not constitute immediate plant replacement. (The pruning and trimming of plants and trees is a normal and necessary plant maintenance process.
30-day Guarantee Details:
We guarantee most plants we sell for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery. In the event a plant you purchase from us fails to survive within 30 days of delivery and no 24-hour damage report has been filed we will issue a one-time store credit of 50% of the original amount paid for the plant, shipping costs are not refundable. NOTE: Store Credit will only be issued upon us receiving a picture of the dead plant.
Not True to Variety
If you discover within 365 days of delivery a plant purchased from us is not true to variety, send us a picture of the plant along with your order number and the reason you feel the plant is not true to variety. Once we confirm the plant is untrue, a claim will be processed, and we will issue a store credit for 100% plant and any paid normal shipping charges. Note: Any upgraded shipping charges that have been requested by the customer are non-refundable.
All claims will be issued in the form of store credit. No refunds or credits on any paid shipping or handling costs or other associated non-plant costs, i.e. hardgoods, accessories, etc. Store credits are valid for 90 days from the issued date then expire. No cash, credit card, or PayPal refunds will be issued.
- All store credits or refunds are based on the original paid purchase price of plants, minus any order discounts. Store credits are valid for 90 days from issuance, then expire.
- If a plant is damaged or if you have concerns regarding the plant's health upon delivery, we require notification to us within 24 hours of its arrival. If there is damage to the box which resulted in damage to the product, send us pictures and retain the box and product until we receive instructions from carrier.
- Pictures clearly detailing the damage, problem, or concern must be submitted to us by email. No claims, credits, or refunds will be issued if an acceptable picture is not submitted.
- If a 24- hour arrived damaged report has not been filed, we assume your plant(s) arrived in acceptable condition and your plants are covered by our 30-day 50% Guarantee. No other guarantees apply.
- Plants shipped outside of our recommended shipping schedule are not covered by any part of our guarantee.
- Plants that are planted outside of our published hardiness zone ratings are only guaranteed to arrive healthy, no other guarantees apply.
- Plants left in growing containers or repotted into another container are not guaranteed.
- Plant guarantee claims are only valid to original purchaser, no third parties, i.e. landscapers or garden centers.
- Plants damaged due to obvious neglect are not covered by any part of our guarantee. Examples of neglect include but are not limited to: failure to prepare for plant delivery, i.e., plants left in shipping boxes and failure to unbox plants properly and in a timely manner, failure to water as needed, failure to plant in a suitable location per variety or species preferred requirements, failure to timely treat for insects or diseases, failure to notify us in a timely manner regarding a developing problem.
- Due to the unpredictable severity of winter weather, we do not guarantee plants that do not survive the winter, or plants that fail to emerge in spring. We recommend planting 6-8 weeks before first average frost date, to allow plants to root in well and offer the best chance of winter survival.
If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions of our guarantee, feel free to contact us we will be happy to discuss them with you.
Thank you and Great Growing,
Sooner Plant Farm Management Staff
All information contained within this website is to the best of our knowledge accurate and correct. However, Sooner Plant Farm cannot and will not be held responsible or liable for any losses or expenses related to inaccurate information acquired from this site.
Inaccurate information including but not limited to pictures, colors, descriptions, comments, spelling, etc. Sooner Plant Farm does not offer any guarantees regarding this matter. Regarding plant descriptions this website is for informational purposes, all risks are assumed by the consumer.
Due to computer monitor color settings, lighting, photo settings etc. photo colors may not reflect true real-life colors.
Mature plant sizes and descriptions are obtained from various reputable industry sources, but actual sizes and descriptions can and will vary based on conditions. We obtain photos and descriptions of newly introduced plants from the breeder or marketing companies for such plants. Occasionally the plant may vary from the picture and or description, due to cultural, growing location, or climate changes. Sooner Plant Farm offers no guarantees regarding this matter.
We suggest you research any item being purchased from us for other information that may or may not be the same as the information contained on this website.
NOTE: Although each plant is inspected before shipping, there are times when a plant(s) may experience some shipping stress. This is almost always only a cosmetic issue and the plant(s) should recover quickly after planting. Yellow, and or brown leaves, leaf drop, or tip burn are typical symptoms that you could possibly see, but as stated previously, it is most often merely a cosmetic issue and will not affect the plant’s overall health. Please consult your planting instructions and remove any bad foliage and or lightly prune the plant and allow a minimum of 30 days for the plant(s) to recover and to start flushing new growth (light pruning encourages new growth). Because we know most plants will recover once planted, after reviewing a photo of the damaged or unhealthy plant(s), we may request you to plant it and give it some time to recover before we deem a replacement plant(s) be shipped.
Recommended Beginning and Ending Shipping Dates:
Sooner Plant Farm recommends planting within these times to allow for late spring and early fall freezing temperatures. If you choose the option “SHIP AT THE BEST TIME FOR MY ZONE” at the time of checkout, we will follow the shipping chart below for optimum performance.
NOTE: Choosing the “SHIP NOW” option at the time of checkout will indicate to Sooner Plant Farm to ship your product on our next available shipping day for your location. If this overrides our recommended Shipping and Planting schedule below all guarantees on your shipment will voided.
ZONE BEGINNING SHIP DATE ENDING SHIP DATE
2 June 1st August 15th
3 June 1st September 15th
4 June 1st September 15th
5 May 15th October 15th
6 May 1st October 30th
7 April 15th October 30th
8 March 15th November 15th
9 February 15th December 15th
10 February 1st December 15th
NOTE: Sooner Plant Farm reserves the right to make changes to these policies in any form, written or otherwise, at any time.