Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BLUE BOA HYSSOP
Agastache x 'Blue Boa'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 6-9 · Mature Height: 18-24 Inches · Mature Spread: 18-20 Inches
Buy Blue Boa Hyssop online. Blue Boa has luxurious deep violet blue flower spikes held over ultra green foliage. Unlike any other Agastache. The flower spikes are long, wide and extremely showy. It's a great perennial color spot for summer bloom. It's drought tolerant once established and attracts hummingbirds as well as butterflies.
Family: Lamiaceae · Common Name: Hyssop
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BLUE BOA HYSSOP Plant Characteristics
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
1 review(s) for BLUE BOA HYSSOP
BLUE BOA HYSSOP Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Agastache is easy to grow, but needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About BLUE BOA HYSSOP
First year ; culinary and tea use. Known in Mexico as Toronjil. All the Hyssops are extremely attractive to Hummingbirds and Butterflies