Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
RED MOUNTAIN® ICE PLANT
Delosperma dyeri 'Psdold'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Eco gallon Potted
Mix $ Match Item
45 - Available Now (G) - Details -
List Price $25.00 per plant In Stock
Super Starter (2.25 in. to 4 in. Potted)
0 - Available Now - Details - - Super Starter
List Price $15.00 per plant
Hardiness Zone: 5-10 · Mature Height: 2-3 Inches · Mature Spread: 10-12 Inches
Buy Red Mountain® Ice Plant online. Has profuse, small, daisy-like red flowers cover this succulent groundcover from spring into late summer. flowers mature to a crimson-purple. Will reach 2-3 inches tall, and requires good drainage. A Plant Select® introduction.
Family: Aizoaceae · Common Name: Ice Plant
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
RED MOUNTAIN® ICE PLANT Plant Characteristics
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for RED MOUNTAIN® ICE PLANT
RED MOUNTAIN® ICE PLANT Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Delosperma is slightly difficult to grow due to its fragility, and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.